LED Production Assembler Technicians
Neutek Labs designs and manufactures in the USA award-winning inventor-driven industrial and consumer LED products that simplify your life, enhance your workspace, light your way, and creatively solve your everyday problems. Est. 1998. The National Dealer & Trades Association most recently awarded Neutek Labs with "Product of the Year" in 2020.
Our manufacturing division in Mesa, AZ is currently seeking to fill multiple skill-level positions as Beginner Assembler thru Lead Assembler Technician. Varying experience levels are welcome to apply. Full-time
Mon-Fri 8a - 5p. Flex-time 6a - 10p (optional).
Join us if you:
+ Are positive and friendly, with excellent communication skills
+ Like to figure out “why” and are a dedicated problem-solver
+ Can see both the big picture and the details of your role
+ Are eager to learn and challenge yourself
+ Are a strong, self-reliant contributor who works well as a team
+ Have mutual respect and understand diversity in others
+ Strong sense of personal responsibility
+ Strive to add value to everything you do
Your duties include:
• Assists with completing simple wired LED assemblies up through shipping and packaging
• Performs a wide variety of electronic and electro-mechanical assembly tasks
• Follows established guidelines and examples to assemble, check, test, and inspect finished goods in a high productivity manner up through shipping. Meets deadlines.
• Conducts tests on unit function, reliability, and packaging quality and records results
• High awareness of assigned task requirements and how it relates to other steps/production
You should have a unique combination of Skills, Talents, and Mindset as the following:
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience and training
• Minimum of one (1) year working in a manufacturing/distribution environment, quality assurance, assembly, and testing roles. Shift Leaders may also qualify.
• Ability to safely and effectively use and operate hand tools such as soldering iron, wire strippers, heat gun, power tools and other machines required for work
• Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
• Ability to detect and correct quality problems as trained
• Must have excellent attention to detail, be driven, work well independently, and a knack for problem-solving or continuous improvement ideas
You’re interested, but not sure about your qualifications:
Yes, we absolutely train and dedicate the necessary development time to the right strong work ethic candidate. Must demonstrate task/skills/attitude training potential as required to later achieve higher experienced level goals and pay. A hands-on skills assessment is provided. Neutek Labs is a growth promotion culture company for all levels/skills.
The Perks and Benefits:
+ Medical and Dental plans (available after the third month of employment)
+ Paid Sick Time Off (STO)
+ Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
+ Student Time Off (STO)
+ FlexTime Off (FTO)
+ Employee Rewarded Safety (ERS)
+ Career Development Plan Program (CEO access included)
+ Two Paid Flexible Holidays per year
+ Employee Referral Bonus Program
+ Employee Idea Bonus Program
Send Resumes/Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.neuteklabs.com/jobs or call 480-898-0081 to schedule a priority interview.