SMD PCB Solder Assembler Part-Time $14-$20/hr (20-40 hours per month)
Compensation: $14 - $20 hourly DOE
Employment type: PART-TIME
Neutek Labs designs and manufactures in the USA award-winning inventor-driven industrial and consumer LED products that simplify your life, enhance your workspace, light your way, and creatively solve your everyday problems. Est. 1998. The National Dealer & Trades Association most recently awarded Neutek Labs with "Product of the Year" in 2020.
Our manufacturing division in Mesa, AZ is seeking to fill an experienced skill-level position for production handpick and place SMD/SMT Assembler. Only experienced candidates with automatic and manual PCBA fabrication should apply. Part-time 8-20hrs bi-weekly. Flex-time 6a - 6p (negotiable). Students and special scheduling needs are welcome.
Join us if you:
+ Are positive and friendly, with excellent communication skills
+ Understand SMD/SMT stenciling, solder paste, and re-work
+ Enjoy working with your hands
+ Can see both the big picture and the details of your role
+ Are eager to learn and challenge yourself
+ Are a strong, self-reliant contributor who stays on task
+ Have mutual respect and understand diversity in others
+ Strong sense of personal responsibility
+ Strive to add value to everything you do
+ Enjoy being involved in something special
Your duties include:
• Manually stencil and land 0805 and 3030 size components onto 5*10 inch 1mm thick PCB panels
• Performs process in a repeatable predictable manner using simple pick and place vac wand
• Understands "copy exactly"
• Follows established guidelines and examples to assemble, check, test, and inspect finished goods in a high productivity manner up through the final electrical test. Meets deadlines.
• Conducts tests on unit function, reliability, and burn-in and records results
• High awareness of assigned task requirements and how it relates to our production
You should have a unique combination of Skills, Talents, and Mindset as the following:
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience and training
• Minimum of one (1) year working in a manufacturing/distribution environment, quality assurance, assembly, and testing roles. Shift Leaders may also qualify.
• Ability to safely and effectively use and operate hand tools such as soldering iron, vacuum wands, hot air rework stations, solder paste, solder flux, board clean, and other jigs and machines required for work
• Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Understands reflow oven and criteria for PASS results
• Familiar with RoHS and non-RoHS solder specs
• Familiar with IPC J-STD-001 Standard Soldering Requirements
• Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
• Ability to perform basic troubleshooting and re-work on PCBA
• Must have excellent attention to detail, be driven, work well independently, and a knack for problem-solving or continuous improvement ideas
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Basic math skills a must
You’re interested, but not sure about your qualifications:
Yes, we absolutely train and dedicate the necessary development time to the right strong work ethic candidate. Must demonstrate task/skills/attitude training potential as required to later achieve higher experienced level goals and pay if not fully experienced. A hands-on skills assessment is provided. Neutek Labs is a growth promotion culture company for all levels/skills.
The Perks and Benefits:
+ Medical and Dental plans (available after the third month of employment)
+ Paid Sick Time Off (STO)
+ Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
+ Student Time Off (STO)
+ FlexTime Off (FTO)
+ Employee Rewarded Safety (ERS)
+ Career Development Plan Program (CEO access included)
+ Two Paid Flexible Holidays per year
+ Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
+ Employee Idea Bonus Program(EIBP)
+ Employee Discount Program(EDP)
+ Clean modern facility with new equipment
Send Resumes/Cover Letters to email@example.com
Visit us at www.neutekjobs.com or call 480-898-0081 to schedule a priority interview.
Some of our products www.ThinLUXLED.com
Neutek Labs is an At-will and Drug-free Workplace, as well as an Equal Opportunity Diversity Employer.